March 22, 2010

Why Mommy Can't Sleep on the Job: Part I

It's a conspiracy. Those poopies are tired of me capturing them and ganged up with a stomach virus to war against me last night in full force.  I did double duty combating them both through diaper changes and potty runs around the clock.  Look, I may be exhausted from limping around in the dark of night to rescue both 2YO and 1YO with only one eye open, but I'm not about to accept defeat, sleep or no sleep. And so, yes, I'm totally sleep deprived today. But, the most important fact is that this Mommy is still reigning victorious over the nomadic poopie! 

Posted by Laura

1 comment:

Diana Stone said...

Really, as long as you win over poop, that's all that matters. ;) Sleep can wait. I'm hoping we both get some much needed sleep tonight. I think I'd rather deal with screaming over poop any day though. You have my sympathies.